ACCADEMIA BY NIGHT
40€ PER PERSON IN A GROUP OF 3
/ DAVID BY NIGHT + GELATO /
A special tour combining beauty, art and gelato in an unforgettable experience. All of this, only on Tuesday night, taking advantage of exceptional extended openings of Accademia Gallery!
Immerse yourself in a full Florentine night that combines Michelangelo’s David, a visit at the Accademia Museum, and a yummy gelato at one of the best “gelateria” in town.
We take care of your “skip the line” tickets.
This tour only takes place on Tuesday night, in a period that goes from June 5th to September 28th. Meeting point will be in front of Accademia Gallery entrance.
The private tour will begin at the Accademia Gallery where we will use a priority entrance to skip the long line.
The Accademia is one of the most famous galleries in Florence. The main attraction of this Museum is the amazing David by Michelangelo, but there are also the impressive Prisoners, made by Michelangelo for the tomb of Pope Julius II.
Your private guide will spend almost an hour talking about Michelangelo’s life, his masterpieces and especially the extraordinary statue of David.
At the end of the visit, we will leave the Accademia Gallery for the second part of our tour; a delicious gelato awaits you at one of the best places in town!
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 15.
Up to 2 people: 50€ per person
Group of 3 people: 40€ per person
Group of 4 people: 35€ per person
Group of 5 people: 33€ per person
Group of 6 people: 32€ per person
Group of 7 people: 30€ per person
Group of 8 people: 30€ per person
Group from 9 to 15 people: 29€ per person
- Ticket to the Accademia Gallery for the day of the visit
- “Skip the line” access to the Accademia Museum
- 1.5 hours guided tour of the Accademia (in English, Spanish, Japanese, French or Italian)
- The tour will finish with a gelato
- Pick up at your place is not included
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Japanese, French and Italian) and not available in any other language