ARTISANS OF FLORENCE: LEATHER, JEWELRY, PERFUME
39€ EACH IN A GROUP OF 4
/ BOOK FOR MORE PEOPLE & GET DISCOUNTED PRICE /
Florence is famous for art and beauty but also for its craftsmanship traditions and workshops.
Join this enjoyable tour and discover the mastery of the best Florentine artisans.
Together with our guide Costanza, you will wander through the little streets of Florence and explore the best Florence has to offer in terms of perfumery, jewelry, and leather handicraft.
Our tour will start in a 400 year old perfumery where we will sample some products and you’ll learn more about the creation of the fragrances.
We will then move to a goldsmith’s workshop to see how the most precious metals can be transformed into magnificent jewels. We will learn more about the Florentine style and the old techniques for making necklaces, bracelets and earrings, that can be customized for the clients.
The tour ends with the visit of another workshop where amazing leather bags, backpacks and belts are made. The tradition of leather in Florence dates back to the Middle Ages and still today is carried on in this workshop where most of the work is still handmade and the artisan’s passion and ability give birth to spectacular, unique items.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 9.
Up to 2 people: 70€ per person
Group of 3 people: 50€ per person
Group of 4 people: 39€ per person
Group of 5 people: 32€ per person
Group of 6 people: 30€ per person
Group of 7 people: 28€ per person
Group of 8 people: 25€ per person
Group of 9 people: 25€ per person
You can insert your coupon code in cart page, if you have one!
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence
- 3 hours guided tour (in English, Spanish or Italian) along the itinerary prepared by our guide Costanza:
- Visit of a 400 year old perfumery
- Visit of a goldsmith’s workshop
- Visit of a leather workshop
- There is no meal included in this visit
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to the museum (the guide will walk with you along the itinerary)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Italian) and not available in any other language