THE BEST OF FLORENCE / UFFIZI + ACCADEMIA TOUR
Skip the line tickets
Half day tour
THE BEST OF FLORENCE: UFFIZI + ACCADEMIA TOUR WITH PRIVATE GUIDE
/ MICHELANGELO, LEONARDO, BOTTICELLI … /
Here is a tour that aims at giving you “The Best of Florence“, by allowing you to visit in 4 hours the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia with Michelangelo’s David. Enjoy at unbeatable prices a Uffizi and Accademia tour with private guide!
This Uffizi and Accademia tour is part of a cycle of tours, that we are proud to offer: The Seven Deadly Sins of the Medici Family cycle. This group of tours will allow you to experience Florence from a special perspective, the one of the history of the Medici family. Uffizi and Accademia symbolize Envy, in this particular perspective.
Green is the colour of Envy but not the only one the artists who worked for the Medici used to paint their masterpieces. Having a Medici for a patron was the achievement of a lifetime, so artists challenged themselves to stick out and make the rulers of the city notice them, because they knew, once they had secured a deal with them, that they would live for eternity.
However, this method of gaining appreciation from the powerful Medici had its downsides, which involved ferocious competition, wicked tricks played to put the competitors down and, sometimes, even violent actions directed against those who just would not throw in the towel! So, in a way, Envy can be seen as the engine of the Renaissance: the artists’ drive to outdo each other forced them to always find new solutions, techniques and ways to avoid censorship.
In this fully-guided tour we will take you to the best of Florence, the two most celebrated and wonderful museums in Florence, the Uffizi and the Accademia Gallery, where the works of art will definitely show their true colors!
What will I see? Are you kidding me? Michelangelo, Botticelli, Leonardo, Raphael anyone? Ever opened an art book? Remember that artist? Well, as likely as not you’ll see it there.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person during high season (from March to October). The low season prices are 20% cheaper.
Maximum number of participants: 15.
Up to 2 people: 140€ per person
Group of 3 people: 110€ per person
Group of 4 people: 95€ per person
Group of 5 people: 85€ per person
Group of 6 people: 81€ per person
Group of 7 people: 78€ per person
Group of 8 people: 76€ per person
Group of 10 people: 70€ per person
Group of 12 people: 66€ per person
Group of 15 people: 63€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence
- Ticket to the Uffizi Museum and the Accademia Museum for the day of the visit
- Walk to the Uffizi Museum with our guide
- “Skip the line” access to the Uffizi Museum
- Walk to the Accademia Museum with our guide
- “Skip the line” access to the Accademia Museum
- 4 hours guided tour (as a whole) of the Uffizi Museum and the Accademia (in English, Spanish or Italian)
- There is no meal included in this visit
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to the museum (the guide will walk with you to the museums)
- The guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Italian) and not in any other languages