BOAT TOUR WITH APERITIVO ON ARNO RIVER
Bottle of white wine
Privatized boat for your river cruise
Guided tour of Florence on Arno river
ENJOY FLORENCE IN STYLE
/ PROSECCO & PICNIC ON THE WATER /
Make yourself a romantic gift, by allowing you to enjoy a special “aperitivo” while cruising down the river Arno on the traditional boat used by the “Renaioli”. Jump into one of the ancient boats used by the Florentines to drag the river. As the “barchetto” makes its way through the calming waters from Ponte alle Grazie to Pescaia, you will be served a yummy picnic on the boat, complete with white wine and a box filled with Tuscan delicacies… Come taste the finest Tuscan flavours, aboard a boat cruising the Arno river!
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 10.
Up to 2 people: 130€ per person
Group of 3 people: 100€ per person
Group of 4 people: 85€ per person
Group of 6 to 7 people: 70€ per person
Group of 8 to 9 people: 65€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence
- Walk to the starting point of the river cruise
- 1 hour guided tour along the Arno river (available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese or Italian)
- The boat will go through Ponte Vecchio and Ponte Santa Trinita, and will reach Ponte alla Carraia, before going back to the starting point
- Picnic on the boat, including a bottle of white wine until 5 people, 2 bottles for parties of 6 to 1o people, and a picnic box for each member of the group
- The picnic box contains Tuscan finger food, like (depending on season and availability):
– Truffle Sandwich;
– Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar;
– Triangles of fresh or seasoned pecorino cheese;
– Tuscan ham sandwich;
– Sandwich with mortadella from Prato and figs mustard from Carmignano;
– Fruit skewers;
– a bottle of water.
- In the picnic box you will find everything you need to enjoy food and drink: napkins, forks, saucers, wine glasses (to be returned).
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese) and not available in any other language