CINQUE TERRE & PISA DAY TOUR FROM FLORENCE
Visit the villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza and Corniglia
Marvel at the way the villages perch on seaside cliffs, separated by terraced hills and trails
Upgrade to include a stop in Pisa to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, if you wish
CINQUE TERRE FULL DAY TOUR WITH PRIVATE DRIVER
/ POSSIBLE UPGRADE TO INCLUDE STOP IN PISA /
Allow yourself the luxury of a guided tour with a private driver, aboard a first-class vehicle. Travel in absolute comfort from Florence, to discover one of the most fascinating regions of Italy, the magnificent Cinque Terre.
During this full day tour, you will get to visit Italy’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed collection of five cliffside villages. Seize with Tuscan Tour the opportunity to discover the charm and beauty of this coastal region, from Riomaggiore to Manarola, Vernazza and Corniglia!
Admire the spectacular scenery made up of terraced hills and endless sea views; have time to browse local shops and walk along colorful streets; and take a scenic drive along the coastal road.
When booking, you have the option to upgrade to include an additional stop in the Tuscan city of Pisa (and get to see the famous Leaning Tower!).
Cinque Terre private day trip from Florence is customized to meet your preferences.
The standard itinerary features stops in the villages of Manarola, Vernazza and Corniglia.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 8.
Up to 3 people: 660€
Group of 4 to 5 people: 800€
Group of 8 people: 880€
- Pick-up at your apartment or hotel in the center of Florence, around 8am
- 10 hours excursion as a whole (e.g. from 8am to 6pm), with a private guide at your disposal
- Transportation with private driver & guide
- The guided tour is available either in English or Italian
- Standard itinerary features stops in the villages of Manarola, Vernazza and Corniglia
- This tour is addressed to people who do not have trouble walking on uphill roads.
- Boat and train tickets
- Food and drinks