DAVID & APERITIVO
50€ PER PERSON IN A GROUP OF 4
/ PRIVATE GUIDE, TICKETS, APERITIVO: ALL INCLUDED /
A special tour combining beauty, art and lovely food in an unforgettable experience.
Immerse yourself in a full Florentine afternoon that combines Michelangelo’s David, a visit at the Accademia Museum, and a relaxing aperitivo on the coolest roof-terrace in town.
Costanza will come over to your apartment and pick you up!
We take care of your “skip the line” tickets.
The tour will begin at the Accademia Gallery where we will use a priority entrance to skip the long line.
The Accademia is one of the most famous galleries in Florence. The main attraction of this Museum is the amazing David by Michelangelo, but there are also the impressive Prisoners, made by Michelangelo for the tomb of Pope Julius II.
Your private guide will spend almost an hour talking about Michelangelo’s life, his masterpieces and especially the extraordinary statue of David.
At the end of the visit, we will leave the Accademia Gallery for the second part of our tour; an amazing aperitivo on the coolest roof-terrace café in town!
On the top floor of an ancient convent we will have the chance of admiring a breath-taking panorama, ending our tour with a refreshing drink.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 14.
Up to 2 people: 70€ per person
Group of 3 people: 60€ per person
Group of 4 to 14 people: 50€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence, at your chosen time
- Walk to the Accademia Gallery with our guide
- Ticket to the Accademia Gallery for the day of the visit
- “Skip the line” access to the Accademia Museum
- Earphones for groups of at least 7 people
- 1.5 hours guided tour of the Accademia (in English, Spanish, Japanese, French or Italian)
- The tour will finish with an aperitivo in the roof-terrace café of the Museum (soft or alcoholic drink included)
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to the museum (the guide will walk with you to the museum)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Japanese, French and Italian) and not available in any other language