DUOMO, BAPTISTERY & CLIMB TO THE DOME
Climb Dome of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
Visit of the Baptistery
Visit of Opera del Duomo Museum
THE GENIUS OF BRUNELLESCHI UNVEILED
/ OPERA DEL DUOMO, BAPTISTERY, “CUPOLA”: ALL IN THIS TOUR /
An incredible travel through the religious centre of Florence and its 700 years of history, that will start and finish in Piazza del Duomo, with its Baptistery and the Cathedral of Florence (Santa Maria del Fiore).
By booking this tour, you will be in for an unforgettable experience, that will feature the climb of the Duomo till the top of the Dome, from where you will enjoy a fantastic view over Florence.
Included in the tour is also the visit of the Opera del Duomo Museum, and the visit of the Battistero. Costanza will come over to your apartment and pick you up!
We take care of your “skip the line” tickets.
Our tour will start with the Baptistery, one of the oldest buildings in Florence dating back to the XI Century; its three magnificent doors in guilded bronze are among the greatest jewels of Italian Renaissance sculpture. But the biggest surprise is to walk through the doors and discover the lavish decoration of the interior; the golden mosaics of the ceiling, the sculptures and the refined marble inlay of the pavement.
We will continue with a visit to the Cathedral, to admire the majestic frescoes of the Dome, discover the secret of the old clock and see many other magnificent sculptures and decorations.
We will then move to The Opera del Duomo Museum. Reopened in 2015, the Museum houses the largest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world including masterpieces by Michelangelo, Donatello and the greatest Florentine sculptors architects and craftsmen; most of the masterpieces on display were specifically designed to adorn the interior or exterior of the religious monuments that still stand on the museum’s doorstep.
Our tour will also include the possibility of climbing the Dome, with a reserved entrance, to enjoy an unusual point of view on the Dome and the Cathedral besides an extraordinary panorama of the whole city.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 10.
Up to 2 people: 100€ per person
Group of 3 people: 80€ per person
Group of 4 people: 70€ per person
Group of 5 people: 65€ per person
Group of 6 to 7 people: 60€ per person
Group of 8 people: 58€ per person
Group of 10 people: 55€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence
- Walk to Piazza del Duomo with our guide
- Ticket to the Museo dell’Opera del Duomo for the day of the visit
- Ticket to the Duomo and for climbing up to the top of the Dome
- “Skip the line” access to the Dome
- Visit of the Baptistery
- 3 hours guided tour as a whole (available in English, Spanish, Japanese or Italian)
- There is no meal included in this visit
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to Piazza del Duomo (the guide will walk with you)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Japanese or Italian) and not available in any other language