EXCLUSIVE TRIP TO ELBA ON PRIVATE SAILING BOAT
One day cruise around Elba Island
Departure from Punta Ala
Professional skipper included
Make the most of your Tuscan holiday and treat yourself with an unforgettable sailing trip to Isola d’Elba!
Get ready for an exclusive sailing experience, that will start from Punta Ala and will take you to explore Isola d’Elba and its charming coves and creeks.
You will board a stylish Italian design sailing boat, 43 feet long, with 3 cabins and two bathrooms. Our private skipper will take good care of you and will make sure you fully enjoy your sailing trip aboard this fast and fashionable cruise boat of the early Nineties.
MEALS AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
A tasting lunch can be added in the cost of your sailing trip. The tasting menu includes a bottle of white wine (two bottles if you are more than 4 people) and a mixed platter of appetizers. You can select this additional service from the Cart page, by clicking on “More Option”, under the price.
You can also choose to upgrade your experience with a luxury lunch, but in this case we will discuss this via phone or email, so that we can tailor the meal to your desires!
SCHEDULE OF THE TRIP:
– Departure at 9am from the port of Punta Ala.
– Sailing cruise to Elba Island.
– Lunch in a creek of Elba Island.
– Cruise around Elba Island, to discover the most characteristic beaches and creeks.
– Return at 6pm at the port of Punta Ala.
- The cruise boat is provided with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms
- A licensed skipper will be onboard and operational during the whole trip
- Port taxes are included
- Towels are not included, and can be booked at additional cost
- Pick-up and transportation to Punta Ala are not included, and can be booked at additional cost
- Both Tasting Lunch and Luxury Lunch are not included. Tasting Lunch can be booked at an additional cost for the selected number of people; Luxury Lunch shall be discussed separately.