EXTRA VIRGIN COOKING COURSE
FROM 63€ PER PERSON
/ PASTA MAKING, LUNCH AND WINE INCLUDED /
Are you looking for an original gift for your partner or for your family? Here is an experience that can leave nothing but good memories, and a wealth of knowledge, flavors and emotions.
Come spend a couple of hours in Olivia, the “oil restaurant” entirely dedicated to the culture of olive oil and flavors that are linked with olive oil (the owners of the restaurant are also producers of one of the finest kinds of olive oil in Tuscany).
The experience you can treat yourself into will consist of a quick cooking lesson (lasting 2 hours), during which a true Florentine chef will teach you how to cook a specialty of Tuscan pasta, the “tortelli”, and to make the filling of these tortelli, a cream of olive oil.
You will enrich your culinary skills in a fun and cozy environment, and at the end of the lesson, you will have deserved your lunch (made of the tortelli you will have prepared with your own hands, and a glass of good wine)!
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 8.
Up to 2 people: 85€ per person
Group of 3 to 5 people: 65€ per person
Group of 6 to 7 people: 64€ per person
Group of 8 people: 63€ per person
- The experience is available in English and Italian
- 2 hour cooking class with a real chef
- The Cooking class will teach you how to make tortelli and how to prepare the filling
- The Cooking class will also give you notions about olive oil culture
- Lunch made of pasta dish and wine
- There is no pick up service (you will have to reach the meeting point on your own)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Italian) and not available in any other language