FLORENCE APERITIVO TOUR – GOURMET FOOD AND WINE TASTING
FROM 40€ PER PERSON
/ APERITIVO TOUR IN FLORENCE /
After a busy day visiting museums in Florence, you’ll probably need some relaxing aperitivo time!
So why not enjoying a (few) good glass(es) of wine and some Florence gourmet food, while absorbing the insider knowledge of a local expert?
This Gourmet Food and Wine Tasting Tour in Florence will take you through the streets of Florence to three local places for three different tastings. Our guide will introduce you to the history of our wine and the art of winemaking.
You’ll get to walk through the door of the most famous Florentine winemakers’ palace, and you will enter their wine cellars. Our tour leader will share with you curiosities about Florence and you will benefit from her close relationship with the finest restaurants and bars in town.
Yes.. because this tour is for foodies! So don’t worry, and let’s move on to the food and wine tasting part of the tour.
While you listen, you’ll have the chance to taste Tuscan specialties and Tuscan wine, in three places that reveal different traits of the Tuscan food and culinary tradition (charcuterie, cheese and truffle, just to name a few).
In a nutshell, you will enjoy the “Aperitivo time” like a real Florentine person does every day… or even better, because not even the locals would afford these 3 places all in one day!
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 9.
Up to 2 people: 80€ per person
Group of 3 people: 60€ per person
Group of 4 people: 55€ per person
Group of 5 people: 50€ per person
Group of 6 people: 45€ per person
Group of 8 people: 41€ per person
Group of 9 people: 40€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence, at your chosen time
- As always, this is a private tour, for a maximum of 9 people
- This means you will have a local guide just for yourself
- The tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish
- You will have the opportunity to discover fascinating aspects of the story of Florence, walking through the streets of the city center
- Along this city walking tour, you will get a lay of the city’s eat and drink scene with your friendly, knowledgable guide
- Our local expert will take you to 3 of the best wine and delicacies tasting restaurants and bars in town
- During each of the 3 stops for Tuscan food & wine tasting, every drink will be paired with food
- Food will consist of chef-prepared snacks and plates (mini truffle panini, artisan cheese & meat plates)
- There is no mean of transport included (the guide will walk with you through the streets of Florence)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Italian) and not available in any other language