FLORENCE RIVER CRUISE ON A TRADITIONAL BARCHETTO
40€ PER PERSON IN A GROUP OF 7
/ FLORENCE FROM A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE /
Enjoy an unusual view of Florence from the Arno River. Hop into one of the ancient boats used by the “Renaioli” to drag the river. As you float down the calming waters from Ponte alle Grazie to Pescaia, you will see many of the city’s landmarks and discover some hidden corners of Florence which can only be seen from the river.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 10.
Up to 2 people: 100€ per person
Group of 3 people: 75€ per person
Group of 4 people: 60€ per person
Group of 5 people: 50€ per person
Group of 7 to 10 people: 40€ per person
->> From 10am to 8pm :
Please let us know at which time of the day you’d like to book your Arno river cruise!
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence
- Walk to the starting point of the river cruise
- 1 hour guided tour along the Arno river (available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, French or Italian), every day from 10am to 8pm
- The boat will go through Ponte Vecchio and Ponte Santa Trinita, and will reach Ponte alla Carraia, before going back to the starting point
- There is no meal included in this visit
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to the boat (the guide will walk with you along the itinerary)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, French) and not available in any other language