FLORENCE FOOD TOUR
60€ EACH IN A GROUP OF 4
/ BOOK FOR MORE PEOPLE & GET DISCOUNTED PRICE /
Wine tasting in a local “enoteca”, visit to the food market, cheese tasting and gelato tasting.
Are you salivating yet?
Our guide Costanza will take you for a mouth watering tour, that will let you experience the tuscan delicacies and the local food culture.
Florentines are picky eaters so they always look for the best delicacies. Guided by a local, we will start from an enoteca (wine bar) for a wine tasting experience, including three types of crostini and some extra-virgin olive oil.
We will then move to the local market to learn about the local fruit and vegetables and how they are prepared; inside the market we will also have a cheese and cold cut tasting in one of the historical vendors.
Our tour will end with a gelato; Florence is without a doubt one of the best places in Italy to experience this classic Italian treat, for apparently gelato was invented in Florence as delicacy to be served at the table of the dukes of Florence…
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 12.
Up to 2 people: 85€ per person
Group of 3 people: 70€ per person
Group of 4 people: 60€ per person
Group of 5 people: 55€ per person
Group of 6 people: 52€ per person
Group of 7 people: 50€ per person
Group of 8 to 9 people: 49€ per person
Group of 10 people: 47€ per person
Group of 12 people: 46€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence
- 3 hours guided tour along the itinerary prepared by our guide Costanza, including:
- Wine tasting (together with “antipasti” and Tuscan olive oil tasting)
- Cheese tasting
- Gelato tasting
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Japanese and Italian
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to the museum (the guide will walk with you along the itinerary)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, French, Japanese and Italian) and not available in any other language