fiesole-bici-tour
casa-del-prosciutto
bike-chianti

FULL DAY TUSCAN BIKE TOUR

From: 95

pay now only 20% of total price

All about the FULL DAY TUSCAN BIKE TOUR.

95,00€

/ PAY 20% NOW (19€ PER PERSON), THE REMAINING 80% AT CHECK-IN ! /

Spend a full day cycling through the hills around Florence, and combining an active day with the delicacies of Tuscan food! Here’s a bike tour especially thought for sporty tourists and Chianti lovers.

This exciting bike tour starts from Florence (Via Romana), where you will get your 24 speed bike complete with helmet, and will move on straight from there to Fiesole. The ride up to this lovely town just outside Florence may be challenging, but is surely worth the effort, since it will allow you to enjoy a breathtaking view of Florence!

Not only your eyes, your mouth as well will be rewarded for the ascent to Fiesole… A few miles further on from Fiesole, your guide will take you to the “Casa del Prosciutto” (“The Ham House”), a typical Tuscan restaurant where you will be surely hungry enough to enjoy a delicious multi-course meal!

On the way back to Florence, another highlight of the day is the visit of another family run business. This time it’s a Chianti vineyard, where the owners will show us both about their production and storage of wine and olive oil. If you need to top up your fuel, you can go for it with some wine and olive oil tasting!

You can purchase wine and oil directly at the vineyard, and arrange shipping from there. The ride back to Florence is mostly downhill, and it will take us back to the shop no later than 5pm.

A few important things to note:
This full day tour starts at about 9am and lasts until 5pm the latest.
The tour includes a professional guide, that is there to lead you along the way, point out the things to see, and support you in case of any malfunction with your bike.

The tour is not supported by shuttle vans or other vehicles, hence you will only count on your energy and on your legs. Participants must be comfortable on a bike all day. The tour starts from Via Romana and ends in Via Romana, in Florence.

This tour is for people that are fit and bike enthusiast enough to enjoy a great day out, riding through the scenic landscapes of the surroundings of Florence and Fiesole. We stress the fact that there will be no van or car to transport you along the way. You can therefore opt to go for an e-bike if you don’t feel comfortable with going uphill with a normal bike.

There is a 30€ surcharge for every e-bike that you book. This surcharge will be paid directly at check-in.

The bike tour includes a visit at a winery, with a wine and olive oil tasting, and a multi-course lunch in a local restaurant near Fiesole.

Prices per person

The price is 95€ per person.
What you pay here is a 20% deposit, calculated on the price of a 24-speed bike. The remaining 80% will be paid on site at check-in.
In case you are a big group, please call us or send us an email, we’ll be able to get back to you with a better price.

The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
  • A 24 speed bicycle for every participant
  • A helmet for every participant
  • A bottle of water for every member of the group
  • A professional tour guide, for the whole group
  • A full day bike tour, starting around 9:15 am and ending around 5pm
  • Visit of Fiesole
  • A delicious multi course lunch at a local restaurant near Fiesole
  • Winery tour with wine and olive oil tasting
  • The meeting point is in Via Romana 41 / 43 R.
  • The price for a 24-speed bike is 95€ per person.
  • The price for an e-bike is 125€ per person.
  • The 30€ surcharge for an e-bike will be paid at the moment of check-in, as long as you have expressed your preference for an e-bike at least 2 days in advance.
  • What you pay here is a 20% deposit, calculated on the price of a 24-speed bike. The remainder of the total price will have to be paid on site.
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
  • There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to the meeting point
  • There is no pick-up service (you will have to reach the meeting point on your own)
  • There is no van or shuttle service, the whole trip from and to the starting point will be by bike
  • This guided tour is available only in English and Italian, and not available in any other language
  • In its standard version, this tour is not private (you will share your guide with other people)
  • If you want to go for an e-bike, instead of a normal bike, there will be a surcharge of 30€, that can be paid upon arrival at the meeting point, as long as you let us know at least two days in advance
  • If you want to arrange a private bike tour, please contact us by email