PHOTO WORKSHOP IN CHIANTI – FULL DAY
Lunch break in special location
Private van included
Come with us take the best shots of Tuscan landscapes!
Enjoy a memorable full day photography workshop in Chianti and you’ll be rewarded with the experience of a lifetime. This is not just a great photography course in Chianti: it is above all an unforgettable journey into a land filled with beauty and history.
Anyone, from a single person to a couple or a small group, professionals or amateurs, can take advantage of Andrea’s experience and skills, and enjoy this dreamy artistic trip through the most beautiful places in Tuscany – from Chianti to the Val d’Orcia – and spend an outdoor day full of emotions.
The “Chianti workshop” can last for a half day or full day.
In the full day scenario, an early start in the morning is strongly suggested (as it is for the half day), and will make it possible for you to capture the light of dawn, and move on smoothly along the rest of the itinerary.
Normally, the meeting point is the central square of Greve in Chianti, as early as 7am (or even earlier if you wish!).
If you cannot get there with your own mean of transport, pick-up at your apartment or hotel is possible at an additional cost (you can select this from the dropdown menu, next to the number of people).
Andrea, professional photographer with 30 years experience, will share his passion and his secrets with you. He will teach you the techniques for shooting great pictures, but this workshop won’t be just about technique. It will be more about the loving experience of seeing a beautiful landscape, which is not only what we see but above all what we feel and what we want to see.
Andrea Rontini started as a photographer about thirty years ago with his 35mm photo slide, which was printed in the Florentine labs with the classic “cibachrome” method. Andrea Rontini’s photographic works are exhibited in his private Gallery in Via delle Volte in Castellina in Chianti.
- Pick-up in the central square of Greve in Chianti (preferably in the early hours of the morning)
- 12 hours excursion as a whole (e.g. from 7am to 7pm)
- Transportation along the itinerary, with several stops along the way, for taking pictures from the most scenic spots recommended by Andrea
- The full day Chianti itinerary includes:
- Greve in Chianti
- Panzano in Chianti
- Languages spoken: English, Italian, or French
- Pick-up and transportation from the center of Florence to Greve in Chianti is not included, and can be booked at additional cost, by selecting “Pick-up from Florence” from the dropdown menu, next to the number of people.
- The workshop is available either in English, French, Italian, and not in any other language.
- No meal is included in the tour (Andrea knows all the best local places in Chianti, and he will take you there, for a succulent lunch! However, the cost of the meals is not included in the price you pay).
- No photographic instruments are included (you will have to bring your own camera and instruments).