OLIVE OIL TASTING COURSE
35€ PER PERSON IN A GROUP OF 4
/ TASTING OF 4 VARIETIES OF E.V.O. OIL /
Dive into the culture of oil, be part of a 1 hour focus on the world of oil and its production: you will taste 4 different kinds of extra virgin oil with a Professional Olive Oil Taster.
This experience, like the “Extra Virgin cooking course”, takes place in the premises of Olivia Oil Restaurant in Florence. Olive oil in all its facets is the common thread of Olivia’s cooking: cooked oil for frying, raw oil on salads and cold dishes, oil as an ingredient for making cakes and desserts. The artisan crusher oil gives each dish a unique taste and nutritive properties that are important for our wellbeing.
By booking this experience, you can take advantage of many valuable tips and tricks that will help improve your diet and your health: how to taste olive oil, what are its strengths and weaknesses, how to read a label and be able to buy a quality oil without making mistakes! Furthermore, in the premises of Olivia you will have to opportunity to taste the oil of their own production, and speak with the producers of one of the finest kinds of olive oil in Tuscany.
Behind every food product, there is a culture, a savoir faire that we Italians have handed down to ourselves for generations. Put this experience on your agenda, to learn more about the main ingredient of the Mediterranean diet, extra virgin olive oil.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 8.
Up to 2 people: 45€ per person
Group of 3 people: 40€ per person
Group of 4 people: 35€ per person
Group of 5 people or more: 30€ per person
- The experience is available in English and Italian
- 1 hour olive oil tasting with a professional Olive Oil Taster
- Tasting of 4 different oils and “workshop” about the world of oil
- The tasting class takes place either between 10am and 12pm, or between 4pm and 7pm
- There is no pick up service (you will have to reach the meeting point on your own)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Italian) and not available in any other language