THE SECRET PASSAGES IN PALAZZO VECCHIO
40€ EACH IN A GROUP OF 5
/ PALAZZO VECCHIO TOUR + SECRET PASSAGES /
Enjoy a private visit of the Palazzo Vecchio museum with one of our professional guides.
The guided visit will take 2.5 hours.
You will not share your guide with anyone else.
From the majestic Salone dei Cinquecento to the sumptuous Sala dei Gigli, you will get to discover the inside of the beautiful Palazzo Vecchio. This tour also features the visit of the secret passages of the building.
Costanza will come over to your apartment and pick you up!
We take care of your “skip the line” tickets.
The fascination of Palazzo Vecchio comes most of all from the contrast between the outside, an imposing stone fortress built in the 14C, and the interiors richly decorated during Renaissance by some of the best masters, such as Giuliano da Maiano, Michelangelo, Vasari, Ammannati, Bronzino, Allori.
From the Salone dei Cinquecento to the Maps Room, from Eleonora’s apartment to the magnificent Sala dei Gigli, each room in the Palace tells the history of Florence and unveils the Medici’s private life.
In this special tour we will also have the unique chance of discovering some of the secret passages inside the palace: hidden staircases that allowed the dukes to leave the palace in case of danger, the Treasure Room built inside the walls of the Palace.. and many more.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 10.
Up to 2 people: 70€ per person
Group of 3 people: 55€ per person
Group of 4 people: 45€ per person
Group of 5 people: 40€ per person
Group of 6 people: 38€ per person
Group of 7 people: 36€ per person
Group of 8 people: 35€ per person
Group of 9 people: 34€ per person
Group of 10 people: 33€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence
- Walk to Piazza della Signoria with our guide
- Ticket to the Palazzo Vecchio Museum for the day of the visit
- Ticket to the Passages of Palazzo Vecchio
- 2.5 hours guided tour (in English, Spanish, or Italian) of Palazzo Vecchio and its passages
- There is no meal included in this visit
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to Piazza della Signoria (the guide will walk with you)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Italian) and not available in any other language