SANTA MARIA NOVELLA AND THE ANCIENT PHARMACY
FROM 27€ TO 75€ PER PERSON
/ GET DISCOUNTED RATES BY BOOKING FOR MORE PEOPLE /
Visit Santa Maria Novella church and enjoy the perfumes of the Ancient Pharmacy.
Our guide Costanza will lead you to discover some of the most important art masterpieces in Florence… and some of the finest fragrances the friars’ community have ever produced!
Pick up at your hotel or apartment.
The visit lasts around 2,5 hours.
Santa Maria Novella is a real jewel case of art, boasting important fresco cycles by Filippino Lippi and Domenico Ghirlandaio and housing absolute masterpieces such as the Crucifix by Giotto and the celebrated Trinity by Masaccio, probably the first painting done with the use of scientific perspective.
Our tour will also include the visit of the ancient Pharmacy, dating back to 1612; in its magnificent rooms decorated with frescoes, and precious wood carvings you will smell fragrances and try soaps and lotions prepared according to the friars’ old recipes.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person.
Maximum number of participants: 15.
Up to 2 people: 75€ per person
Group of 3 people: 55€ per person
Group of 4 people: 45€ per person
Group of 5 people: 39€ per person
Group of 6 to 7 people: 35€ per person
Group of 8 people: 32€ per person
Group of 9 people: 30€ per person
Group from 12 to 15 people: 27€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence
- Walk to Piazza Santa Maria Novella with our guide
- Ticket to the Santa Maria Novella Church for the day of the visit
- Visit of the Ancient Pharmacy
- 2.5 hours guided tour (including Santa Maria Novella Church and the Ancient Pharmacy) available either in English, Spanish, French, Japanese or Italian
- There is no meal included in this visit
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to Piazza Santa Maria Novella (the guide will walk with you)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, French, Japanese or Italian) and not available in any other language