TWO DAYS SAILING CRUISE TO ISOLA D’ELBA
Professional skipper onboard
Port taxes included
Are you ready to get on board and sail to Isola d’Elba?
Pack your sunglasses and swimming suit for an amazing two days (and one night) sailing experience, that will start from Punta Ala and will take you to explore Isola d’Elba and its charming coves and creeks.
You will board a stylish Italian design sailing boat, 43 feet long, with 3 cabins and two bathrooms. Our private skipper will take good care of you and will make sure you fully enjoy your sailing trip aboard this fast and fashionable cruise boat of the early Nineties.
MEALS AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
A tasting menu can be added to the cost of your sailing trip, for both days of your boat cruise. You can also choose to upgrade your experience with a luxury lunch, but this will have to be discussed and agreed by phone with us. The tasting menu includes white wine and a mixed platter of appetizers.
You can select these additional services (tasting lunch, towels) in the Cart page, by clicking on “More Options”.
SCHEDULE OF THE TWO DAYS TRIP:
– Departure at 9am from the port of Punta Ala.
– Sailing cruise to Elba Island.
– Lunch in a creek of Elba Island.
– Dinner in Porto Azzurro.
– Overnight stay at Marina di Porto Azzurro.
– Sailing back towards Punta Ala.
– Lunch in Cala Violina.
– Return at 6pm at the port of Punta Ala.
- The cruise boat is provided with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms
- A licensed skipper will be onboard and operational during the whole trip
- Port taxes are included
- Sleeping arrangement is included for the selected number of people
- Sheets are included, for the selected number of people
- Meals are not included in the cost of the booking
- Towels are not included, and can be booked at additional cost
- Tasting lunch is not included, and can be booked at and additional cost for the selected number of people