UFFIZI VISIT WITH PRIVATE GUIDE
UFFIZI TOUR WITH PRIVATE GUIDE
/ CUSTOM QUOTES FOR LARGER GROUPS /
Enjoy a private visit at the Uffizi museum with our professional guide Costanza.
The guided visit will take 2.5 hours.
You will not share your guide with anyone else.
The Uffizi museum is open every day of the week, except on Monday.
You can choose the time of the day when you want to start the visit.
Costanza will come over to your apartment and pick you up!
We take care of your “skip the line” tickets.
The Uffizi is one of the oldest and most famous museums in the world. In this majestic building commissioned by Cosimo I de Medici and designed by Giorgio Vasari, you will discover the roots of the early Renaissance in works by Giotto and Cimabue, move on to the sublime poetic style of Botticelli and Filippo Lippi, to Leonardo’s scientific interests in nature and to the High Renaissance with works by Michelangelo and Raphael.
Prices per person
Here below you can check our prices per person, during the “high season” that goes from March to October. Prices per person during the “low season” (from November to February) will be significantly lower, and you’ll be able to notice that by selecting specific dates on the calendar!
Maximum number of participants: 15.
Up to 2 people: 95€ per person
Group of 3 people: 75€ per person
Group of 4 people: 65€ per person
Group of 5 people: 60€ per person
Group of 6 people: 57€ per person
Group of 7 people: 55€ per person
Group of 8 people: 52€ per person
Group of 9 people: 49€ per person
Group of 10 people: 47€ per person
- Pick-up at your apartment in the center of Florence, at your chosen time
- Walk to the Uffizi Museum with our guide
- Ticket to the Uffizi Museum for the day of the visit
- “Skip the line” access to the Uffizi Museum
- 2.5 hours guided tour of the Uffizi Museum (in English, Spanish, Japanese or Italian)
- There is no meal included in this visit
- There is no mean of transport included from the apartment to the museum (the guide will walk with you to the museum)
- This guided tour is available only in the indicated languages (English, Spanish, Japanese or Italian) and not available in any other language