VAL D’ORCIA SUNRISE PHOTO TOUR
Scenic routes of Val d’Orcia
Join us for an unforgettable experience in the iconic Val d’Orcia, and take the best shots of the most scenic Tuscan landscapes!
Enjoy a memorable full day photography workshop in Val d’Orcia, guided by a professional and experienced photographer (Andrea), who will accompany you along the way and find the best spots for you to take marvelous pictures.
This is not just a great photography course in Val d’Orcia: it is above all an unforgettable journey into a land filled with beauty and history.
Anyone, from a single person to a couple or a small group, professionals or amateurs, can take advantage of Andrea’s experience and skills, and enjoy this dreamy artistic trip through the most beautiful places in Tuscany – from Chianti to the Val d’Orcia – and spend an outdoor day full of emotions.
The “Val d’Orcia workshop” lasts for a full day, generally from 7am to 7pm. It surely is a packed and intense day of photographing, but it’s certainly worth it!
In this full day photo workshop and tour of Val d’Orcia, an early start in the morning is strongly suggested (as early as 7am), and will make it possible for you to capture the light of dawn, and move on smoothly along the rest of the itinerary.
Normally, the meeting point is the central square of Greve in Chianti.
If you cannot get there with your own car, pick-up at your apartment or hotel is possible at an additional cost (you can select this from the dropdown menu, on the right side to the number of people).
Andrea, professional photographer with 30 years experience, will share his passion and secrets with you. He will teach you the techniques for shooting great photos, but this workshop won’t be just about technique. It will be more about the feeling that seeing a beautiful landscape generates in you, since a landscape is not only what we see but above all what you feel and what you want to see.
Andrea Rontini started as a photographer about thirty years ago with his 35mm photo slide, which was printed in the Florentine labs with the classic “cibachrome” method. Andrea Rontini’s photographic works are exhibited in his private Gallery in Via delle Volte in Castellina in Chianti.
- Pick-up in the central square of Greve in Chianti (preferably in the early hours of the morning)
- 12 hours excursion as a whole (e.g. from 7am to 7pm)
- Transportation along the itinerary, with several stops along the way, for taking pictures from the most scenic spots recommended by Andrea
- The full day Val d’Orcia itinerary includes:
- Val d’Arbia
- Monte Oliveto
- Bagni Vignone
- San Quirico d’Orcia
- Languages spoken: English, Italian, or French
- Pick-up and transportation from the center of Florence to Greve in Chianti is not included, and can be booked at additional cost, by selecting “Pick-up from Florence” from the dropdown menu, next to the number of people.
- The workshop is available either in English, French, Italian, and not in any other language.
- No meal is included in the tour (Andrea knows many fantastic local places in Val d’Orcia, and he will take you there, for a succulent lunch! However, the cost of the meals is not included in the price you pay).
- No photographic instruments are included (you will have to bring your own camera and instruments).